Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Looking small in fall. Mr Cosmo Kramer, and the lovely Miss Georgia Peach. This was at Washington Square Park, small dog run,  the day the dog run manager was unpleasant. If you ever have an experience like I did, call 311. I did that, and it was not at all useful, but I got to entertain myself while explaining someone was 'mean' to me over my 'dog stroller'. What really was useful though, was tracking down the actual city employee (not volunteer, like dog run manager) that manages the park! 311 was not useful, as this manager was not employed by the park. I like how I just turned my dog fall clothing picture post into another rant about the dog run manager. 

By the way, park officials (if that's the term?) are quite unfamiliar with the 'dog stroller'. I appreciated the sense of wonderment they had while asking about it! 






1 comment:

  1. They both look great!...in vogue...how ever do you find clothes to fit them so perfectly?
    an why would anyone want to bother you or them? the nerve!!!lol

    ReplyDelete