Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 27, 2012

A horrific attack involving a pitbull

http://www.wetmtv.com/news/local/story/Corning-Woman-Stabs-Pit-Bull-To-Death/UxxrhYDpw0-0qNNjqKEDQw.cspx

Who is the dangerous animal? I am never anything but saddened and even infuriated about the laws regarding abusing and killing animals.

I will not fill my blog with animal abuse stories, or graphic pictures. You know it happens it exists, you don't need more visuals. Well, at least I know I don't.

I don't want to get even with animal killers, or call them names. I just want the legal system to give a punishment that is a deterrent.

After the fact is after the fact. Make people think twice, before treating an animal like an expendable object and not a life.

This Corning woman belongs in a psychiatric hospital at the very least. Someone that violently murders their dog is not a member of society to be taken lightly.

It's a flawed, flawed world, though. People don't get fair deals either. Let's get back to my regularly scheduled puppy picture. I am dog sitting a fluffy white and cream dog, Chester's bud Fievel. The cat is enraged by this turn of events.

No comments:

Post a Comment