Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Dog Friends

My dog Chester has two best friends outside of his immediate pack. This is Feivel Floccus Fields, his first close pal. Fievel is a Coton de Tulear, and he has the market on 'cute white fluffy dog' pretty much covered. He often serves a a chair for Chester, and the two of them have been playing non stop since they met in 2010.

Socializing my chihuahuas as much as possible, from day one with them, is part of why I always am asked,'Why are your chihuahuas so nice?' I must say, chis do get a bad rap. I will add to that, coddling these dogs and not treating them as full out 'dogs' does a disservice to them. They may be small guys, but they are dog throughout.

Chester met his other BFF this past spring, Camilo. He and Camilo are really chihuahua soul mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment