Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Rainy Days

I took a couple of super cute poodles out in the rain, named Tiny and Fidget. They are really smart and sweet!

When I got home, my dog Cosmo sang some more. He was crooning 'Welcome to the Jungle' by Guns n Roses, and 'Sweet Emotion' by Aerosmith, and a couple others.

He really is a funny character. I will eventually get a video I am really pleased with. He coos at me and does such really wonderful vocal stuff. I feel fairly sure he will end up being great at this, he just started this in the past few days! I watched a you tube video of a chihuahua saying 'i love you' and he trotted over and said it even more clearly than the dog in the video! From then on, he's been a little chatterbox.

I had no idea I had a talking and singing dog. :) What a fantastical surprise. Chester is a therapy dog. Georgia Peach is a fashion model. Cosmo found his niche! He'd be great as a male dog human female impersonator. I could teach him some Cher songs,  or Diana Ross.

I should be crafting dog Halloween costumes, not vocal coaching chihuahuas to sing Guns N Roses! I have work to do, and I am getting distracted. Nothing should distract a lady from her dog halloween costumes!

And I leave you with...... W. Axl Kramester



No comments:

Post a Comment